4/20 CBD Bliss Ball Recipe
HAPPY 4/20 Friends! What better way to celebrate then with chocolate and...CBD!
CBD has so many benefits including: anxiety support, sleep and more. We love CBD infused products! Check out our Naked List with all of our favorites!
We also love adding it to our protein balls for a healthy "chill" treat! We served similar CBD treats at our 'CBD and Chill' event last year. Since we aren't able to get together, we thought we'd drop you a recipe to make your own!
12 pitted dried dates
1 tbsp cacao/cocoa powder (we love using Moon Juice Cosmic Cocoa Mix!)
1 tbsp melted coconut oil
½ cup walnuts (50 grams)
bar of dark chocolate (or chocolate of your choice...our favorite is HU Kitchen's Vegan Dark chocolate!)
2 tbsp CBD Oil
1. Soak the dates in boiling water for 30 minutes.
2. Blend soaked and drained dates with all other ingredients, excluding the dark chocolate, until well combined.
3. Place the mixture into the freezer for 30 minutes.
4. Once chilled, roll the mixture into 12 balls.
5. Place on a tray lined with baking paper and put in the fridge for 30 minutes to harden.
6. Melt the dark chocolate and coat the balls with it.
Done! Such a fun treat to keep in the fridge and snack on through the day!
Do you have any healthy quarantine snacks to share with us?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org