Start Teaching Plastic Free To Your Kids By Making Zero Waste Lunches With These Products
Updated: Apr 26, 2020
1. Stasher Bags – Perfect for sandwiches and wraps
2. Pocket Stashers – Great size for little fingers and tiny snacks!
3. Reusable Food Wraps – I love that these can be molded into wraps or little snack bags. They are made from all plant based waxes, so they are completely vegan!
4. Stainless Steel Containers – No more plastic containers! I love how fresh stainless steel containers keep the kid’s food and how durable they are! My girls have been using the same containers for years!
5. Reusable Water Bottle – I think everybody is on the reusable water bottle train! My favorite it from Takeya. They have different sizes and the spouts are so durable. I’ve also found that they don’t round out at the bottle like other water bottles do.
6. Bamboo Cutlery – Not just sustainable, but safe!
7. Reusable Napkin – We love fun printed reusable napkins from Marley Monsters! They are so fun for the kid’s lunch boxes. They also sell wet bags that we use to collect all the reusable napkins from the week before washing on laundry day!