the NAKED LIST: CBD
Updated: Apr 14
We have been trying and testing CBD products for a few years now. When I first started trying #CBD, I’ll be honest, I didn’t really see much benefit or results. It wasn’t until I started playing around with different brands that I found which products truly work for me. CBD can be great for skin, sleep, anxiety support, healing and so much more!
Take a look at my favorite brands!
1. From Ever Since Hydro Moisturizer – This moisturizer is SO healing. I personally don’t use it everyday but love to use it after a day in the sun. It calms the skin and is so soothing!
2. Lunar + Quartz The Healer – I love to use the healer on scrapes, burns, sore muscles and joints! My mom suffers from arthritis and I’ve been purchasing this and giving it to her for the past year and she SWEARS by it. She rubs it on her joints for relief from aches and pains!
3. My Soul CBD Gummies – I used to struggle with sleep because of anxiety, now I struggle with sleep because I’m so inspired my mind is constantly going thinking of ideas and things I want to share! I keep these gummies by my bedside and pop one just before bed. It settles my thoughts and my mind and helps me to fall asleep easily and stay asleep! I feel so refreshed and now feel like I can’t sleep without one! Bonus: they taste SO good!
4. Highline Wellness CBD Gummies w/ B-12 – I started taking these gummies a few months ago. I needed a bit more energy and wanted to find a way to add B-12 into my diet. After some research, I found Highline Wellness, specifically the B-12. I find the B-12 gives me a bit of energy and focus, so I take one per day in the morning to jumpstart my day!
I couldn’t choose just one vape pen because I love BOTH of these and use them both equally! They each have their own characteristics that make them a fave!
5. Beboe Calm Pen – Just SO BEAUTIFUL. Beboe has been called the Hermes of vape pens and understandably so. The Calm Pen is rose gold and just plain beautiful. I keep this in my purse and use it if I’m feeling particularly anxious that day. Sometimes I need to calm my nerves before a presentation or interview and I find the pen helps to take the edge off. There is NO THC in the calm pens, so there are no feelings of being “high”, but it does helps to calm and relax me in the moment! It also has a bit of a citrus taste which makes it even more calming!
6. Dosist Calm Pen – I love the Dosist pen! Its super compact and minimal, but what I love the most is that is delivers a precise dose each time. The pen vibrates after you’ve received the exact dose of CBD so that you can figure out just how much you need. I find this one great for anxiety support and also use it to help with sleep! I love the dose function because I now know exactly how much I need to get the desired calming effect!