the NAKED List: My Top 5 Self Care Sunday Faves
Updated: Jan 21
It's that time of the week and I'm getting ready for #SelfCareSunday. Self-care looks different for everyone, but what should be common across us all is normalizing taking time out of your schedule just for you to replenish your energy, to take care of yourself, to prepare mentally for the week ahead and to give back to yourself the love you so freely give to others. We deserve it, but we too often neglect it!
Self-care doesn't have to be a face mask or a mini spa day, it can simply be time alone reading and meditating, sitting down and prepping for the week ahead, vibing out to your favorite music, Netflix and chilling, doing absolutely nothing. The point is YOU get to define what it looks like for you and what you need to feel whole after a busy day/week.
Wellness goal: Set aside at least time at least once a week and make it a non negotiable. Put it in your calendar, notify your family, get the kids to bed early whatever you need to do but make it non-negotiable and STICK TO IT.
Me personally? I love a self care indulgence Sunday, that slightly longer shower with all my favorite products mixed with some quiet time for reading and an early bedtime! The BEST!
Note: This site contains affiliate links to products. I may receive a commission for purchases made through these links at no additional cost to you. In fact, using Split.co means that if you make a qualifying purchase you too can recieve cash back if you have a Split.co account. The products below are my faves + opinions are solely my own!
Here are some of my faves for #SelfCareSunday:
1. Osea Salt of the Earth Salt Scrub - After my Sunday shower I love to to a full body scrub and this one is by far one of my favorites. You leave feeling super moisturized and soft (but be careful it can leave your shower super slippery! Sorry Zeem!)
2. Osea Undaria Algae Body Oil - After my scrub I love to lather my body in this oil! It smells SO good and feels SO luxurious! I love it so much I now buy 2-3 at a time to ensure I never run out. I use it on the whole family and it keeps us super moisturized! Def a fave find of 2020!
3. Facemasks - If I am feeling a face mask the Palate Polished Kombucha Infused Bio-Cellulose Facemask is my absolute favorite! The serum is so soft my face feels so smooth after use. I am also trying these new ESW Beauty Raw Juice Face Masks! Both are vegan, cruelty free and biodegradable!
4. Highline Wellness #CBD Undereye Balm - OMG I have tried SO MANY under eye balms and this BY FAR is the best I have tried. I use this every single day on my under eye circles. Although they are hereditary and there is a degree that I just have to get used to, I do notice some puffiness and redness if I haven't gotten enough sleep, had too much prosecco, or feeling stressed. This balm I feel instantly moisturizes my under eyes and reduces puffiness. It is a little on the greasy side so I use my facial roller to really press it into my skin! It WORKS! Highline Wellness also has all of my favorite, trusted CBD gummies.
PS. Have you heard about this new undereye make up trend where they are PURPOSELY putting under eye circles on the face using makeup? And here I am trying to get rid of mine!
5. Speaking of new #trends, have you heard of Reiki infused skin care? #Reiki is a form of energy healing that is said to calm the mind, accelerate healing, ease pain, enable clarity + spiritual growth, assist with anxiety and more. By infusing it into all natural, #sustainable, #clean skin care products you also add increased benefits and intentions into the skin care. I have been using the skin care brand Luna + Quartz for a couple years now. I love that the brand is women-owned, small-batch and that the owner consciously infuses positive energy and intention into all of her products!
See some of my favorite Luna + Quartz products below:
The Healer - CBD Hemp Infused Joint + Muscle Balms. I use this daily for any tension caused by sitting too long at my desk.
The Wanderer - Hydrating body cream, good for throughout the day touch ups and morning refreshing.
Calm Cream - Great for skin conditions like eczema + psoriasis, bottoms of feet + elbows. Super moisturizing.
Elements - Anxiety + tension salve. Rub on back of neck + bottom of feet for relaxation. Contains Kava Kava which is great for inducing sleep + relieving anxiety.
Queen of Wands - Beautiful, hydrating all over body oil
No. 6 Rose - Gentle, rose facial oil
*Sign up for our February pop up here where we will be selling some of these Reiki infused products for you to try!