AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER Est Delivery Feb 8
- Soapberries are a natural alternative to traditional laundry detergent and fabric softener.
- That Red House' soapberries are the only ones on the market that are 'Certified Organic'.
- They are often called 'soapnuts', but they are not nuts at all. They are in fact a fruit!
- The shell of the fruit is collected, dried and packed for use. The shell is exceptionally high in 'saponin' which is nature's soap. This saponin reduces the surface tension of the water to remove dirt and leave fabrics, soft and clean.
HOW TO USE
Put 5 berries in the cotton wash bag provided and double tie the top. If you like fragrance, add 4-5 drops of 100% Essential Oil and pop it in the wash.
- Chemical Free
- Waste Free
WHY WE LOVE
- They're naturally hypo-allergenic. Perfect for those with allergies or sensitive skin.
- Money saving. Soapberries cost around 10c per wash load (for a 1kg bag). Approximately 1/3 of the cost of chemical detergent.
- They're RAW, VEGAN and PALEO
- 100% WASTE FREE
- Fully compostable.